For Profit and Headware
- Defining Regiment Scale
1 Regiment (4000 troops) lead by a Colonel
4 Battalions (1000 troops) lead by a Lt. Colonel
4 Companies (250 troops) lead by a Captain
5 Platoons (10 troops) lead by a Lieutenant
5 Squads (10 troops) lead by a Sargent
2 Fireteams (5 troops) lead by a Corporal
- Melee Weapon Training: Primitive is included within Universal. Why the fuck wouldn’t it be? Pistol/basic primitive training is not included in their respective talents. Loading muskets is a bit different than swinging a sharp piece of metal.
- Righteous Fury grants a 1d5 crit against most opponents, instead of rerolling your attack to get an extra 1d10.
- Monstrous Creatures don’t suffer critical hits. Instead, ignore their toughness bonus. They have many more Wounds, though.
- I don’t keep close track of Extras (Mooks, Joes, etc.). They just get put out of commission unless they’re fanatics. This will, however scale depending on the size of the encounter.
- Ranged attacks follow the newest rules (i.e. Only War and DH 2.0). Standard Attacks are at +10. Semi-Auto fires at +0 with an extra hit per 2 DoS. Full Auto fires at -10 with an extra hit for every DoS.
- Using Only War ‘Formations’ for controlling large groups of NPCs to speed up gameplay.
- Creating House Troop Units: https://rogue-trader-the-hos-dynasty.obsidianportal.com/wikis/hos-dynasty-platoons
These are platoons that can be deployed for separate missions, or alongside the Rogue Trader as backup. I’d imagine these platoons could be abstracted into a ‘battalion’ or somesuch if needed. The Lightbringers will start with one platoon ready to go at rank 1 (Starting rank is normally 0) with the enforcer light carapace armour. Other platoons will need to be formed throughout the game, and will be greatly assisted by the construction of a barracks aboard the Dawn. Ignore the attack/defense values.